Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Simply me


It's easy to express the feelings deep within you, because can't no one feel what you feel. having passion for something is like your love for that particular thing. like poetry, i love poetry and i love to express myself. Having beautiful words and creating something out of them makes my heart skip a beat like it's racing down the street. My mind flows pouring out words that can touch your heart here is something I call Puzzle Love...

Pieces to a puzzle, puzzle of pieces, he assembles me and makes me feel whole, gazing through his soul I feel the love of my life, never did I imagine he'd call me his wife, spinning in an aroma of love, kisses to the neck and lips, I find myself drowning as he grasp my hips, my mind is all tied got me tangled in knots, our love is a force field pushing all negative energy out, surrounding us is love at it's purest form we're like a butterfly as it escapes it's cocoon, transformed and ready to explore, my heart is steady racing I'm pacing to the shore so we could meet once more share our love like never before.
Now that was something I wrote while chilling in my room. It lets you feel how open my heart and love is for more poems continue this journey with me as i express love, pain, and life
Produced by: Rynesha Snowden

No comments:

Post a Comment