Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lost Mother

You weren't there for me you didn't care for me
you left me hanging alone and dangling
I loved you I thought you loved me
how could you leave me deceive me
when you were the one who conceived
me had me first born first child
I was your one and only
am i selfish because i want your love
your hugs your kisses you and only you
I want whats mines give it back it's mines
not yours but mine my mom my love
my Queen he took her transformed her
made her care only about him
his needs his wants selfish him
taking every piece of her
leaving me nothing but a bitter unhappy woman
mad at the world but not the person
who made her this way
real love real love
all she wants is real love
not fear love scared to speak up
she's forced and pushed against her will
this is unlike her he could careless about loving her
all he wants is to control her deep within her mind
she's lost she's lonely and now she's blind
all that we see is covered behind
the walls that she built which escalate in time
my mother no more she's no longer mine
Written by : Rynesha Snowden

No comments:

Post a Comment