Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Love




















Caressing me softly got me feeling
at eased my mind is drifting
got me floating through the breeze
his love is charming so kind and sweet
I feel like I'm gliding because I'm
literately swept off my feet
kisses to the neck and kisses to the lips
my body starts to melt as he grabs my hips
his love is so real it's hard to restrain
I would tell you the feeling
but it's hard to explain
were more like a team
the way we keep winning this game
I call his game love no tears and no shame
I'm open like a book no hiding the title page
we create our own stories sunny days
and rainy days it's all up to you do
you want to turn that page
it leads into our love everlasting
and not dying thinking about it
he caught me at the right timing
it's like our souls got entwined
and now I can't hide the feeling
that's inside it seems like a crime
gated up locked down our hearts
live inside this cage of love
don't cross the red line
written by: Rynesha Snowden

No comments:

Post a Comment