Thursday, March 25, 2010

It Happened




















Taking by the best and crushed by the worst
he took me on a ride into a deep sea of love
as if we were in heaven but really on earth
it started slow and cautious now it's fast and deep
my mind got twisted and i could no longer speak
what have he done to me do anybody see
the rain and the pain dam it's now part of me
the nights are slow I clinch my pillow
just to let go of anger and shame
how could I let this happen I feel insane
it's like he took something that was created
within my soul now it's gone
and I could hardly let go
I'm all confused my mind is a big mess
am I guilty of being in love my heart says yes
there's nothing I can do to change the outcome
there's nothing I can say to stop the pain
all I know is it happened and I feel so ashamed
Written by: Rynesha Snowden

No comments:

Post a Comment