Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Waiting

Waiting
Looking at my phone
hoping you'd call
tex me something
something at all
I start to get impatient
pondering around
thinking about you
when your no where to be found
my mind is exploding
I'm feeling crazy inside
I feel like crying
or committing suicide
anything to take away the pain
that is injected in my vein
these thoughts are in veined
slowly I'm going insane
I need your voice to come ease my pain
trapped so wrapped
I'm surrounded by fear
I need your soft wordy spoken tone
to come whisper in my ear
set me free where I'm open to wonder
exploring thoughts of you and me
we're so meant to be It's easy to see
clear so abstract
my mind is being attacked
thoughts fighting and taking
over my brain it's hard to restrain
hard to control hard to feel free
when you can't even call me

Written by Rynesha Snowden

No comments:

Post a Comment